Travels with Darley in Martinique on PBS!
Darley Newman, PBS TV host and globetrotter discovered the many faces of Martinique during the shooting of the TV show “Travels with Darley” this past year. This Martinique dedicated episode will broadcast on PBS stations (200 million people) across the nation starting in March and April and Create TV in May.
This episode showcases Darley discovering the island of flowers, its natural beauty, historic sites, city tours and much more! Including a special tasting experience of the best agricole rhum in the world according to connoisseurs in distilleries from 18th Century, and an aquatic adventure with Guy Ferdinand aka Chef Hot Pants.
“This new season is particularly spectacular with Martinique’s beaches and rainforests mixed with Wyoming snow-capped mountains and Illinois prairies. We also meet memorable people who shed light on their unique culture, roots and what inspires them, from Carnival groups in Martinique to top chefs in Hong Kong.” said Darley Newman.
To give you a Taste of the episode; watch:
- Behind the Scene
- Best of Fort de France
- Best Beaches
- Cool Hotel
- Best of
If you don’t want to miss the Martinique episode of Travels with Darley, please find below the broadcast schedule per area. This information is also available TravelswithDarley.com and PBS TV station. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
- Alaska Public Media
- statewide on three stations in Anchorage, Bethe and Juneau
- Sundays at 7:30am, starting March 19th
- Los Angeles, CA on KLCS
- Thursdays at 9pm (PT) starting March 16th and Fridays at 4pm starting March 17th
- Los Angeles, CA on KVCR
- Fridays at 5:30pm (PT) starting March 17th
- San Francisco/ San Jose on KQED Life
- Fridays at 9pm (PT) starting March 24th
- Orlando and Cocoa Beach on WEFS
- Tuesdays at 11am starting March 21st
- Tampa on WUSF
- Tuesdays at 1:30pm (ET) starting October 25
- Indianapolis on WFYI
- Wednesdays at 8pm (ET) starting April 5th
- Statewide on Kentucky Educational Television (16 stations) in Covington, Owenton, Louisville, Elizabethtown, Lexington, Hazard, Morehead, Somerset, Ashland, Pikeville, Murray, Paducah, Madisonville, Owensboro, and Bowling Green
- Wednesdays at 9am (ET) starting April 12
- New Mexico
- Albuquerque on KNME, New Mexico PBS
- New Mexico PBS reaches central and northern New Mexico including the Navajo Nation and more than two-thirds of New Mexicans.
- Friday nights at 9:30pm starting April 14th
- Columbus on WOSU
- Sundays at 4pm (ET) starting March 25th
- South Carolina
- South Carolina ETV
- (statewide on 11 stations) in Rock Hill, Greenville, Greenwood, Spartanburg, Columbia, Sumter, Beaufort, Charleston, Florence, Conway, Allendale/Augusta
- Friday nights at 7:30pm (ET) starting March 24th and also Tuesdays at 9:30pm (ET) SCC .2 starting March 28th
- Nashville on WNPT (Nashville Public Television)
- Sundays at 1:30pm (CT) starting March 26th
- Odessa on Basin PBS, KBPT in the Midland metro area
- Mondays at 1:30pm starting March 13th
- Washington, DC
- WHUT-TV, Howard University Television
- Thursday, March 16th at 9:30pm
- Milwaukee on Milwaukee PBS, WMVT
- Thursdays at 6pm (CT) starting March 16th
- Wisconsin Public Television (statewide on six stations) Green Bay, Madison, La Crosse, Menomonie, Park Falls, Wausau
- Tuesdays at 1:00pm (CT) on TWC.2 starting March 28th